Where and When?
Genoa - April 10th, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I sign up?
- If I'm not a card carrying member, can I participate?
– Italian and foreign athletes living in Italy can participate if they have the RUNCARD FIDAL (must be requested throught the website runcard.com). The athlete must select this option on the registration form and send a copy of the Runcard Fidal with the original copy of the medical certificate for agonistic activity with expiry date after April 9th, 2022.
The Corri Genova is not competitive race, therefore you can participate even if you aren’t a card carrying member or you don’t have a medical certificate.
- If I live in Genoa, where can I do the medical visit?
- How can I check my registration?
- When can I download the confirmation letter?
- What If I do not receive the confirmation letter?
- Where can I retrieve my race's bib number?
The bib with the built-in chip and the race pack can be withdrawn on:
– Saturday April 15th, from 9am-8pm at the stand in Piazza delle Feste in Genoa
– Sunday April 16th, from 7am-9am at the stand in Piazza delle Feste in Genoa
– WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO COLLECT IT ON SATURDAY
- Can I delegate someone to collect it?
Yes, giving the person a copy of your identity document, your confirmation letter and a written authorization.
- At what time will the races begin?
• Half Marathon: 9:00AM
• Corri Genova: 9:15AM
• Family Run: 9:40AM
- Are the Starting line and Finishing line at the same point?
Yes, the departure and the arrival are at the Old Port of Genoa.
- At the end of the race will I get a medal?
Yes, of course!
Different groups of pacers will help half marathon runners to maintain a constant pace and get to the finish line according to a time established in advance.
The pacers will be easily recognizable by their clothing an by colored balloons.
The pacers will be available for the following final times: 1h24′ – 1h30′ – 1h45′ – 2h00′. Choose the group most suited to your needs.
- I signed up, but now I can't participate. Can I have a reimbursement of my registration fee?
No, the registration fee is not refundable under no circumstance. You can shift your registration for the next year.
- Is there a time limit?
• Half Marathon: the maximum time limit in order to be classified is 3 hours.
• Corri Genova: the maximum time limit in order to be classified is 2 hours.
• Family Run: no maximum time limit
- Will there be a bag deposit?
Yes, in the start/finish area follow the indications.
- Will there be a dressing area?
- Will there be a shower service?
- At the end of the race can I know my timing?
If you indicated your mobile number and your e-amil address, at the end of the race you’ll receive a text message with your timing and an email with the rankings of the race.